Is it just me

Beersk! is the man of the hour guys! You see I just learned a new word, and that’s new and exciting!
ASSHAT! that’s whats great about this forum, is, there is always new info about something. And +500!
about thinking about beer all the time! I’m not slow this summer. So far I’ve made 8 beers since late June. By the way is anybody going to the GABF in Denver this year?

I personally prefer the feel of this forum to many of the other ones that I have visited. The people overall are friendly, helpful and down to earth. There is a bit of a douche factor on some of the other forums which I could do without.

Still my forum of choice just been less active lately. I personally tried to brew my @ss(hat) off this spring to have a stockpile for summer, unfortunately it isnt going to last and it has been hotter than hades all summer. Going to fire up the kettle for the first time in 3-4 months either this weekend or next.

Love this place, solid info, great discussion, no real flame wars etc etc.

[quote=“robotninja”]Still my forum of choice just been less active lately. I personally tried to brew my @ss(hat) off this spring to have a stockpile for summer, unfortunately it isnt going to last and it has been hotter than hades all summer. Going to fire up the kettle for the first time in 3-4 months either this weekend or next.

Love this place, solid info, great discussion, no real flame wars etc etc.[/quote] sounds good too me