Independence day homebrew lottery-reviews starting on page 6

The lottery entrants are:

dsidab81 ebbs81 HellBound HaleBrewer mplsbrewer mainemike68 andjenliang JeredJP paultuttle pointyskull robotninja SolomonsCommune CobiaTower Thom53us rhino3hh imajes Scott Miller dukslayer888 bkov Smilner drives_a_bike dobe12 pscdouglas kevin0778 gdizzle hammertoed 560sdl Mike Foran The Professor

AND THE WINNER IS

dsidab81

:frowning:

Holy cr@p…totally did not expect to win!!

For shipping purposes, my office would be best.
Please ship to the attention of Alan
7625 Golden Triangle Drive Suite F
Eden Prairie, MN 55344

I suppose if guys local to Mpls / St Paul would like to avoid shipping costs / hassles, we could arrange a meetup…as I live in St Paul.

Congrats…!

Congratulations!!!

:?

So what would you like dsidab81?
Take a look at my signature and let me know if there’s anything specific you’d like to try (excluding the Hawaiian LuAle because it’s a competition beer and I only have 3 bottles left and Hopsession because it’s just not very good). If not, I’ll pick my worst 2 beers :lol: .

Dobe, thanks for the consideration!!
That imperial pils looks interesting, as does the belgian ipa.

Thanks for the hopsession warning!!

You got it. The Belgian IPA is awesome. Easily one of my favorite home brews. The Imperial Pils is a clone of Dogfish Head’s My Antonia. It’s good, but strong 9.2%! It’s continually hopped (every 5 minutes during the 90min boil) with a blend of Magnum, Czech Saaz and Simcoe.

I’ll get them ship them out early next week. Hope you enjoy!

Quick question… the Belgian IPA I have on tap right now. I have no issue pouring a bottle of the tap, but will it keep ok since it’s already cold and I’ll be shipping the bottles to you and of course they won’t stay cold?

I’ve heard of people adding tubing to the end of a picnic tap to fill bottles, i’m guessing it would hold decent enough.
If not I could always transfer to a pet bottle and slap a carb cap on it once it arrives.

If you’d prefer not to chance it, you can send whatever would be easiest!!

Congrats! I’ll ship out my finally ready American strong ale, and my favorite house amber! Both huge hits at a party I was just at, an most of the people there are self-proclaimed “beer snobs”

Congratulations, you lucky dog.
Start making room to put all these beers, when you start getting 4-5 boxes a day, they add up quick!! Seriously!
For the guys that are going to bottle off of the tap,
I’m cracking some that were tap bottled 6 moths ago, and they’re still holding carb fine.

Great idea getting these shipped to your work.
That would make me want to go to work. :cheers:

Lets see how the shipping department takes to 20 something packages in a couple week span :slight_smile:

[quote=“dobe12”]I have no issue pouring a bottle of the tap, but will it keep ok since it’s already cold and I’ll be shipping the bottles to you and of course they won’t stay cold?[/quote]This is how the majority of comp beers are packaged and shipped, and just about all commercials (except “frost-brewed” Coors of course), so they’ll be fine.

Congrats to dsidab81 for the win!

[quote=“gregscsu”] Baratone,
I assumed you were just answering a question, and did not intend to sign up for the lottery. I know in the past you typically do not play.[/quote]
You are correct, I was just answering a question.
With my busy schedule it would take me a long, long, time to review that many beers. I know it is not required, but do not feel that is fair to the other brewers.
:cheers:

Congrats to the winner! You’ll be seeing some beer from me soon!

How does a Guiness Extra Stout Clone and Pilsner sound?

Paul

Hey dsidab81 congratulations on winning the lottery, i currently am out of the country for until august 8th. I will send you the beer when i am back state side with that being said i have a SNPA clone, Irish Stout, oatmeal stout, IPA, and a chinook IPA that needs to be bottled. Take your pick.

Paultuttle, both of those sound great, honestly I’ve not made a lager yet so this will be my first homebrewed pils!

andjenliang, no worries go ahead and send when you’re back stateside. Both of the stouts sound great.

Hey dsidab81, have you posted a ship to address yet?

I’ll be sending a freshly bottled St. Oliver saison and a regional treat