Independence day homebrew lottery-reviews starting on page 6

INDEPENDENCE DAY HOMEBREW LOTTERY

This will be the Independence Day Homebrew Lottery 2012! The rules are simple. Just post "IN "or “I’m In” or something like that and you will be in the lottery. DO NOT enter if you are not going to pay up in the case that your name is not drawn. That is just poor form. Then on June 15th 2012, I will draw 1 name. That lucky person will be the winner of 2 bottles of homebrew from everyone else who entered but did not win. There will be no split, this is a winner take all event! I will NOT enter the lottery in the case that my name would be drawn, but I will still ship 2 beers to the winner. Some winners have received over 100 beers!!!
The drawing will be June 15th, 2012. This will allow 18 days for everyone to ship the winner their beer, so they can enjoy it on Independence Day or shortly after.

The Winner of the lottery is not required in anyway to review each beer but in the past, winners have graciously performed this service and it is greatly appreciated! Also, if you have won previously, you can not win again. But winners have been known to give a couple of brews to the new winner!

Good Luck to all who enter! Any questions just ask in here, or PM me.

The Rules. Courtesy of Holden’s Homebrew

1. Preferably send Homebrew, but if your stocks are low you can send a favorite microbrew.
  2. Drawing will be held on June 15th, 2012 and the deadline to Ship your beers is 2 weeks after the drawing. That allows some people who get paid every other week to wait for the following paycheck if it falls on an odd week for them. If you are going to be late for some reason, please inform the person you are sending to.
  3. Minimum of 2 bottles to be sent, can be 2 of the same, or a mix and match. Feel free to send more if you wish.
  4. You must be 21 years of age to participate, and live in the lower 48 states.
  5. To sign up you must be and active member of the Forum. Active members are members that have been posting and registered before I posted this thread. This keeps people from registering for beer only.
  6. Do not ship USPS, please ship DHL, UPS, or FedEx

EDIT: It looks like this is my 2000th post. Awesome

I’m in

Count me in!

I’m in!! Now I just need instructions on how to ship the beer!

Cheers! And good luck!

In

In it to win it!

IN! Again!

I’m in

I’ll be in next year… I just registered but found your thread after I did.

Count me IN

I’m in!

I’m in…!

Oh Absolutely. Hopefully this time i get to receive a bunch of packages instead of ship just one.

I’m in!

:cheers:

I’m in

I’m in

I’m in

In

In! :slight_smile:

I can’t win, but put my name on the send list.
Good luck all, free beer is the sweetest prize you could ever imagine.
Be warned: everyone is going to send their biggest, baddest beers to try and hurt you.
Actually, that should probably be in the rules.
Maybe it’s one of those “unwritten” beer lottery rules. :cheers: