Back to Shopping at NorthernBrewer.com

I'm back...and it's good!

I took 4 months off from brewing due to a month long road trip and moving. I finally got myself set up to where I could brew again. I went from a 600sf condo and brewing on my stove top to now having a garage to brew in that is bigger then my old condo and a propane burner to boil on. I still have a lot of set up to do, but I brewed a wit yesterday and everything went well. Soon I’ll get my all grain system up and going, too.

Also, I work from home now, so as I type, I’m still in pajamas, I’m looking out over the water, my dog is snoring next to me, and my fermenter is bubbling away beside my desk…I’m having a hard time imagining it getting any better!!

Cheers!

[quote=“CCM”]I took 4 months off from brewing due to a month long road trip and moving. I finally got myself set up to where I could brew again. I went from a 600sf condo and brewing on my stove top to now having a garage to brew in that is bigger then my old condo and a propane burner to boil on. I still have a lot of set up to do, but I brewed a wit yesterday and everything went well. Soon I’ll get my all grain system up and going, too.

Also, I work from home now, so as I type, I’m still in pajamas, I’m looking out over the water, my dog is snoring next to me, and my fermenter is bubbling away beside my desk…I’m having a hard time imagining it getting any better!!

Cheers![/quote]
…are you drinking a beer?

When my wife gets home and hands me the stack of cash she made today, I’ll have a beer.

[quote=“CCM”]I took 4 months off from brewing due to a month long road trip and moving. I finally got myself set up to where I could brew again. I went from a 600sf condo and brewing on my stove top to now having a garage to brew in that is bigger then my old condo and a propane burner to boil on. I still have a lot of set up to do, but I brewed a wit yesterday and everything went well. Soon I’ll get my all grain system up and going, too.

Cheers![/quote]

Life is Good!!! :cheers:

Stripper?

Stripper?[/quote]

Thankfully, no…waitress.

Stripper?[/quote]

I thought exactly the same thing (or worse) but held my tongue, thinking I was just demented.

(and out of respect to the OP) :cheers:

Slinging hash, swinging a$$, its all good.

Watch that propane in the garage, you need good ventilation. I don’t think a propane burner is as efficient as NG, so you have to watch out for carbon monoxide.

Thanks for the heads up on the garage. I’ll have the doors wide open and be brewing just inside the door, so I should be good.

You’ll be good. I have 1-2 burners going at a time, with the door open. How do you get one of those work at home jobs?

I just got stinkin lucky with my boss. I told him I had to move to the Keys, and he said I could work from there…I was expecting more of a “good luck, see ya later” response.

I’m glad to here that things have worked out for you. I stopped brewing for 2.5 years due to a health problem. Then my wife and I bought a house on 10 acers of woods with a pond in rual southern Illinois, and retired. I now have a 24’by24’ attched garage to brew in and keep all of my equiptment in. I know exactly how you are feeling right know.

GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY BREWING,
jazzman

Back to Shopping at NorthernBrewer.com