If I had to drink a crappy commercial beer it would be

Come on everyone; get off your high horse and join the common man. Let’s say hypothetically no home brew or craft beer is available. You’re at a friends house/dive bar/liquor store in the middle of nowhere so what is your ideal crap beer? Everyone has one. Maybe you even defend it saying it’s not really as bad as the others even though you secretly know it is. Bud Light? Coor’s Original? Hamms? Schlitz? Keystone?

I’m a Bud Light man myself FYI. Or PBR but I feel like that is too trendy right now to really count.

My go to cheap beers are premium or schells deer brand.

Miller High Life, the champagne of beers!
:cheers:

I just can’t do it. I drink water or wine if they have it. I refuse to drink swill.

Realllly cheap, I go with Milwaukee’s Best

Standard plain yellow water, I go with Coor’s Original. You know, the banquet beer.

Same here. You only have one liver…destroy it wisely!

Same here. You only have one liver…destroy it wisely![/quote]

+2. I’d drink wine, vodka, rum, etc… before I’d touch almost any Bud or Coors product.

Miller High Life or PBR

Schlitz or Labatt’s Blue.
Both good for fishing.

I was at a banquet the other day and the only semi-decent beer available was Yuengling on draft. It was better than I expected.

I drink two cheap commercial beers with wings/pizza…shiner bock and ziegenbock. neither are “crappy” but neither are on my list of “wanting to clone.” that being said, i drink water before I drink BMC.

:cheers:

I will happily drink Natty Boh, mostly because of nostalgia. I’ll drink Pabst, too.

Same here. You only have one liver…destroy it wisely![/quote]

+2. I’d drink wine, vodka, rum, etc… before I’d touch almost any Bud or Coors product.[/quote]

Pretty much the same here. If the choice is only Bud, Coors, Miller, etc., I’d opt for a glass of Malbec. Or a bourbon on the rocks.

In a pinch, an ice cold Lone Star tall boy will suffice. Otherwise, I’d rather drink water, tea, or Dr. Pepper.

Miller Light - all day long!

[quote=“mvsawyer”]Miller High Life, the champagne of beers!
:cheers: [/quote]
+1

Killian’s

PBR, Rolling Rock, Bud Light Lime, Genny Cream

I’d have to classify such a dire emergency as either going to the beach or fishing where I can’t readily drag a corny. In this case my go to’s are Modelo and/or Blue Moon and/or Stella (in cans to boot) :shock: