If I had a keg system

I would want this tap handle!

http://www.sanborncanoe.com/shop/tap-handle/

Note, I have nothing to do with this company other than I’d love to have one of their paddles (when i own a canoe) and a tap handle.

That is actually a pretty nice handle. Good job paddle company!

What is this “If I had a keg system…?” Shouldn’t it be “when I have…?”

Second the “When I have a keg system”!
In fact, why not take it a step further and just buy the tap handle now. That way you have incentive. Preplanning

[quote=“inhousebrew”]Second the “When I have a keg system”!
In fact, why not take it a step further and just buy the tap handle now. That way you have incentive. Preplanning[/quote]

+1 - was actually thinking of suggesting this myself. If I were you I would buy that handle now. Imagine you wait a few years before getting your system set up and they don’t make’em anymore. You’ll regret it the rest of your life!

[quote=“inhousebrew”]Second the “When I have a keg system”!
In fact, why not take it a step further and just buy the tap handle now. That way you have incentive. Preplanning[/quote]

Absolutely! I bought tap handles and faucets whenever I found a good deal or even at garage sales for 2 years before I ever got a keg system.

I wish I could get Baratone Brewer to make me a couple of his Burl Maple handles. :roll:

+1! Although I prefer his coconut wood handle, it’s more rugged and would go well with my ghetto-fab kegerator.

Thanks guys. Should have access to another lathe soon. I have also turned some really nice ones out of antler, and acrylic. Will have to post some more pics one of these days.

You’re bad influences!

Yes, I guess I should have put “When I get a keg system”, because it will happen … someday. I also would consider buying one or two of those handles, but at the moment my job is going away in June so I am on the job hunt and cutting out buying extra stuff for the time being. :x

But I am going to keep them in mind, because they are pretty great looking.