iBrewmaster help

I apologize if this doesnt belong in this section.
I was wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to move iBrewmaster from one device to another. I have it on an iPod and just got a new iPhone and would like it on there.

I would think that if/when you sync your iPhone with your iTunes account - it should go over. At least that’s what I’ve been told.

My iBrewmaster question is this - I have it on my iPod, I have some recipes on it. When I break down and get an iPhone - will those recipes transfer too? When I sync my iPod - does it save the recipe onto my iTunes account?

[quote=“teal”]I would think that if/when you sync your iPhone with your iTunes account - it should go over. At least that’s what I’ve been told.

My iBrewmaster question is this - I have it on my iPod, I have some recipes on it. When I break down and get an iPhone - will those recipes transfer too? When I sync my iPod - does it save the recipe onto my iTunes account?[/quote]
I didnt have luck getting it to go to itunes. I actually have a new itunes account (different than the one created when I got the ipod)
Anyway,
I went to the app store on the iphone and searched iBrewmaster and when it came up there wasnt a price next to it. I figured I just needed to buy it again but I didn’t. So apparently iBrew was in the cloud or something so my phone knew that it was already purchaced. To answer your question, if you do it this way, no, the recipes dont xfer. Now Ive got a lot of typing to do. :evil: