Back to Shopping at NorthernBrewer.com

I have a bottle of Summit Saga!

So weeks before its actually released I have a bottle of Summit Saga…

So me and my son are walking out of the Muddy Pig and we see a guy with a six pack and we chat with this guy and he says he works for Summit…he say hold on…he goes over to his truck and gives us a bottle of this new brew…

Can’t wait to crack it open tomorrow…

Nice score chief, Looks like a good brew gonna have to try 'er out now. Had no idea they were going to be dropping the heffe and launching this as a year round. Nice change of pace, I dont think the heffe was a seller anyway(well made though/ not its issue- just market demand)
I was really hoping this was going to be a relaunching of the ryepa as a year round, but Ill take a NW IPA in its place for now.

“Summit Saga is considered a West Coast IPA, inspired by the hop-forward Summit 25th Anniversary beer. The beer sounds intense: made with rare New Zealand Rakau hops. It’s said to have notes of kiwi, passion fruit, apricot and gooseberry.”

25th anniversary:
“2 row and crystal malts, American ale yeast and Citra, Centennial and Cascade hops and weighs in at 6.5% abv and 80 IBUs.”

OK…So I just cracked this open and Summit has earned my business back.

I’m not going to go into all the taste things others do, but I will say I really like it. I would say it’s worth a try for the IPA lovers.

Back to Shopping at NorthernBrewer.com