How many gallons do you brew in a year?

Care to share the Nugget Nectar clone @radagast? I think it’s due to release Jan 8th but I wouldn’t mind doing my own

Just added it up:
26 batches of beer. Some were less than 5G, so total of 95 gallons. I have two more batches scheduled to brew on 12/30 for a grand total of 105 G.
Plus 3, 1 G batches of wine ( Maple, Peach and Cranberry)
Plus 5G Graf and 3G straight cider.
I’ve been a busy little bugger this year.
And yes, I bottle it all. And give quite a lot away, but you should see my garage- Styrofoam lined cardboard boxes up the wazoo!
Happy New Brewing Year to Everyone!

1 Like

Close but that’s the 2nd. Well, bear arms would be 2.1.

I brew the one from Denny’s book Craft Beer for the Homebrewer annually. It comes out really close to one of my very favorite beers. Don’t have it with me but I can pm it to you later.

:beers:
Rad

1 Like

I ended the year at 80 gallons. That number may increase as I just set up a three tap system. It seems the brew flows quicker from the tap than it did from a bottle.

3 Likes

Interesting question so I had to check the notes. An even dozen 5 gallon batches for a total of 60 gallons. I’ll try to catch up to you guys next year :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve made upwards of 150 gallons a year in the past, but the last couple years it’s been about 90 or so. I hope to be back up around 140-150 this year. I’m retired so I just tell people I make beer during the day and drink it at night. Life is good. But I don’t invite too many friends over, I’m kinda stingy when it comes to letting just anyone drink it.

4 Likes