Looks like rain all day tomorrow in my area, so I don’t think I’m going to be able to brew. My starter is waiting at 65* and ready to go. I think I can brew next weekend, so what is the best option? Should I redo another starter base, decant and repitch later in the week? And what is the best thing to do with the ready starter?
IMO, 2-3 weeks.
After that you might want to give them a wake up call with some more food.
I like to give my starters 2-3 days (after visual fermentation) on a stir plate. 3-4 with out. Then in the fridge for 2 days to drop the yeast.
If yours is done fermenting, put it in the fridge until next weekend.