Hopslam is now in the cities!

I could not resist and had to get a case this year :slight_smile:

I’m really excited about this. Actually went to Busters in S. Mpls for their little hopslam debut thingy. Turns out I was a day early. Thought it would be a Saturday as opposed to a Sunday. Oh well, I’ll just have to go back again. Ugh, life is hard… :cheers:

Yeah I have been drinking it for a couple of weeks now great as always.

Four Firkins is all sold out as for 6:45…I"m sure you can get it at the Ale Jail or a few other place though…

I’ve had better luck getting rare beers at smaller more local places that still get good stuff in. Everyone thinks Four Firkins and Ale Jail right off the bat for getting good beer so those are likely to be the first to run out of it. I found it buried in the back of Big Top off Snelling last year and then a few days later at some random small place on the way to a friends house. Don’t even remember the name.

Going to get my growler fill + 12 pack tomorrow at Hop City in Birmingham, AL … Can’t wait !!

I’ve had better luck getting rare beers at smaller more local places that still get good stuff in. Everyone thinks Four Firkins and Ale Jail right off the bat for getting good beer so those are likely to be the first to run out of it. I found it buried in the back of Big Top off Snelling last year and then a few days later at some random small place on the way to a friends house. Don’t even remember the name.[/quote]
Same findings here, often easier to find rare beers from bigger craft brewers at off the beaten path places. Grabbed a six pack of Hopslam at the Roseville Cellars and they had about 10 cases there.

Got a six pack in a trade. Was not impressed at all. Not even as hoppy as beers from Stone or Lagunitas.

Imperial IPA’s aren’t really my preferred style but it isn’t something I’d get regularly even if I could. Not sure what it was like previous years but its aroma is most certainly catty this year. I was FAR more impressed by Firestone Walker’s Double Jack which I had a chance to taste last weekend.