Home Brew hungover

feels great! my first one!

It’s Tuesday, man.

i was celebrating the fact that it was monday

I have found that the few times I have gotten hung over of of home brew that the hangover goes away pretty quickly. A few glasses of water, a few cups of coffee & a good breakfast and you are usually back to normal.

Well, I brewed last night, which was fun. I like weeknight brewing. Had 3 beers maybe, not too much. I hate being hungover at work, but every once in a while it happens, unfortunately.

There is nothing more soul-decayingly all-day-long than a hangover from a celebration (wedding, reunion, birthday, graduation, etc.) where the only alcohol present was cheap champagne and bmc. I’ve had the displeasure more than I’d like to admit. I’ve started bringing my own private stash when I can. Just in case.

There is nothing more soul-decayingly all-day-long than a hangover from a celebration (wedding, reunion, birthday, graduation, etc.) where the only alcohol present was cheap champagne and bmc. I’ve had the displeasure more than I’d like to admit. I’ve started bringing my own private stash when I can. Just in case.

I always bring my own cooler to parties.

^this^

Ha ha, nice one. :lol:

I work for the government…you can throw a rock on any given day and hit someone that is either drunk or hung-over. I say celebrate life…but in a semi-responsible way.