Home Beer and Wine survey

The AHA has launched the general home beer and wine maker survey! The goal of this survey is to obtain better data on the overall homebrew market. Everyone taking the survey (outside of BA staff and GC members, sorry!) will be entered into a drawing for one $1,000 gift certificate or one of five $200 gift certificates to the homebrew supply shop of their choice.

https://www.research.net/s/AHA_Affiliated

Done

Done.

Done!

Also done! Feelin’ like a winner today!! :smiley:

Done! I’ll use the $1000 to buy the right equipment to go all-grain.

Done(yesterday)

Done - and was more than a little surprised at my answer to the question asking how much I’d spent on the hobby in the past 12 months. :shock:

Great survey. I enjoy surveys, but surveys about homebrewing are even funner!

I clicked on it and it didn’t crash so I wasn’t sure I was in the right place. :mrgreen:

Done.

Thanks and good luck to all of you!

Done. Thanks for the link. I need some new equipment so hopefully I’m lucky.

done! Didn’t release how much I have been brewing lately till I look at my notes for one of the questions, 9 batches since march 23. That’s a lot for me!

Same here. I was surprised at my response to several questions.

Same here. I was surprised at my response to several questions.[/quote]
SWMBO did not get to see the answer to this part :lol:

Totally agree. I’m telling my spouse it’s still cheaper than lots of hobbies like golf and boating!

Totally agree. I’m telling my spouse it’s still cheaper than lots of hobbies like golf and boating![/quote]
I guess I can be thankful that my wife’s hobby (she gets mad at me when I call it that) is WAY more expensive than brewing: dressage.

Totally agree. I’m telling my spouse it’s still cheaper than lots of hobbies like golf and boating![/quote]
I guess I can be thankful that my wife’s hobby (she gets mad at me when I call it that) is WAY more expensive than brewing: dressage.[/quote]

That might be the winner for most expensive hobby!

Thanks for the link!