Holy cow, i'm finally back!

After some long and crazy life changing events…I’m finally getting everything back to some kind normalcy!!! With everything on hold, I haven’t been on the forum in a good while and haven’t been able to brew since early June! :shock:

My life is a hell of a lot busier now than it used to be, but it’s time to get my head back into brewing…and damn, I can’t wait to fire the kettles up once again!!!

Feels good to be back!
:cheers:

Let me be the first to welcome you back. The sound of a propane burner will be music to your ears. Time to enjoy some homebrew.

Brew on, Brother!

Welcome back! I was just thinking yesterday that I haven’t seen you around.
peace;
James

Welcome back Legman, we missed you. Hope all is well from now on.

I hate it when life gets in the way of brewing. Glad to see you’re back, you have some work to get that posts/day back up to snuff.

It’s nice to see that cigarette-danglin-from the lip, toast-proposing, redneck partier icon back up.

Great to have you back, your resourceful information was definitely missed!

I know the feeling of being back! I was off for the same amount of time and just got back into brewing a couple weeks ago. First batch ready to bottle!

Cheers!

Man, I was just thinking about you yesterday, wondering where you’d been. Glad to see you’re back. Cheers & beers, buddy!

Woo-Hoo! Finally you’re back!

Wondered what happened to you. Welcome back. I can only imagine how good a mash will smell to you after al that time!

Welcome back Legman, always enjoy your posts. Let us know what will be your first brew. :cheers:

Good to see you’re back! Been thinking about you… :shock: Strictly business, though. Awhile back you had problems with loose rubber on a keg. Did you ever find an adhesive that worked?

Hey, you can post even if you’re not brewin, I have. I don’t brew much in the summer, I have golf balls to lose and a camper with a cold fridge. And a fishin pole.

Welcome back! Did you manage to get a hop harvest in this year? Or did the mites do you in?

Hey thanks guys! It is good to be back again! I missed y’all!

It’s been an exciting year to say the least…new job, divorce, escaped financial ruin, survived multiple death threats, got my house, truck and possessions back (brewing equipment still intact :shock:
Lots of big changes!

I’ve still got some things to do, but so far everything seems to be falling into place.
I’m ready for things to settle down again. Hopefully in a couple of weeks I’ll be brewing again!

Glad to see you back on your feet. Brew On!

Missed ya around here. Didn’t know what happened, but glad all is almost back to normal for you.

Keep on truckin’. :cheers:

[quote=“Legman”]Hey thanks guys! It is good to be back again! I missed y’all!

It’s been an exciting year to say the least…new job, divorce, escaped financial ruin, survived multiple death threats, got my house, truck and possessions back (brewing equipment still intact :shock:
Lots of big changes!

I’ve still got some things to do, but so far everything seems to be falling into place.
I’m ready for things to settle down again. Hopefully in a couple of weeks I’ll be brewing again![/quote]

3 kids… You work fast!

j/k