Help with sulfur smell please

So I brewed a honey weizen extract from my LHBS. Used Danstar Munic yeast in it. Room temp is kept between 60-62F so fermentation was very active. I had to use a blow off tube with open end in star san solution. I know that some yeast have a sulfur smell as a biproduct but this one is VERY strong. Left it in primary for 2 weeks and then moved it to secondary (two weeks ago) because i needed my 6.5 gallon carboy.
Anyone have any advice on how long the sulfur smell and taste can or will last? If I bottle will it clean up in the bottle or am I better off leaving it for another week or so to try to clean it it?

Sulfur ALWAYS disappears with age. You can bottle it now and the sulfur will most likely be gone in 3-4 weeks. That’s what happens about 90% of the time. The other 10% of the time, it takes longer. Occasionally it takes several months or even a year. But eventually, it will be gone. No worries.

OK thats what I was thinking but I am glad to hear that from someone with MUCH more knowledge than I!