Help with a stout recipe

I have three batches under my belt and I’ve decided to brew a sweet stout next.
Maybe its just because I love sweet stouts so much, but I’m nervous about the recipe that I formulated and would greatly appreciate it if someone could take a look at it and tell me what they think.
This is what i was planning on:
6.6 lbs Briess Gold LME
1/4 lb Pale Chocolate Malt
1/2 lb Midnight Wheat Malt
1/2 lb Honey Malt
1 oz Cluster hops (Bittering)
1 oz Czech Saaz hops (aroma)
1 lb Lactose

Any input would be greatly appreciated

1/2 pound of honey malt is alot, I would consider substituting crystal malt for a carmel flavor, also would consider uping the choc malt to around 1/2 pound, and consider adding rosted barley, black patent or something else to increase the roasted malt flavor. I do not know what the wheat would add, but could be interesting. The lactose is going to add plenty of body and sweetness that I think the honey malt would not add much.

I just used the black midnight wheat malt for a smoked stout recipe I wrote up. It’s about to be bottled so the jury is still out on it and like you I was a bit nervous so I just went ahead and did a small one gallon test batch.
I think the midnight wheat is supposed to increase body while adding color without the roast flavor of roasted malts. With all that lactose it might not be necessary but if you’re using it to keep the roasted flavors down go for it. It might not taste like a traditional stout but that might not be a bad thing. I’ve never used honey malt personally so I can’t comment on it.