Help getting set up

I inherited a kegging set up. it is quite old and needs some love. I just need to know how to get this system back up and running with any tips or insight.

Thanks

Mike

Looks like you have a Co2 tank w regulator and two taps. You need;

old fridge or Kegerator
some sort of kegs - I use 5 gal Coke cans
does the tank have any Co2 in it?

got the fridge! I have a keg from Sierra Nevada that needs to be tapped, Is is a regular keg, not a that looks like yours (ball lock).

Mike

Looks like your kegging stuff is for a Sanke keg. So you can use this for the kind of kegs you would get from a beer store.

[quote=“nyomn”]Looks like you have a Co2 tank w regulator and two taps. You need;

old fridge or Kegerator
does the tank have any Co2 in it?[/quote]I only see one tap. Also, your pictures are way too large. This is awkward to view on anything smaller than a 46" monitor. You might want to consider making them smaller like 800X600 or 1024X768

Ditto Muller. That is one sanke coupler and a faucet. Is it just me or is that gas line huge?

Gas line is 5/16" ID, probably because that is the size of the barbs on the coupler and regulator. And yes it is way larger then needed.

[quote=“MullerBrau”][quote=“nyomn”]Looks like you have a Co2 tank w regulator and two taps. You need;

old fridge or Kegerator
does the tank have any Co2 in it?[/quote]I only see one tap. Also, your pictures are way too large. This is awkward to view on anything smaller than a 46" monitor. You might want to consider making them smaller like 800X600 or 1024X768[/quote]

Sorry about the big pictures will do better next time