Headspace in Secondary

Just transferred a batch SNPA clone to secondary (primaried in plastic bucket for 2 weeks @ 65-68F). Have quite a bit of headspace in 5g glass carboy, level is just below where the carboy begins to curve and taper into the neck. The batch was a partial mash (3# grain and the balance DME), yeast US-05. The OG was 1.050 and SG was 1.009 at time of transfer. There is still some CO2 being generated, approx. 1 bubble every 2 minutes.
Should I be concerned about the amount of headspace? If so, what would be best course of action, eg add some corn sugar?
Thanks

Adding sugar would make for far more active fermentation, which given the limited headspace would be a bad thing (more likely to have a blow off). It also would up the alcohol content and dry out the beer. Any time I have transferred something to secondary I have seen some airlock activity. I would just let it be.

I always seem to have extra head space in my secondary as well and have had no issues. From my understanding because carbon dioxide is still being produced by the yeast it protects the brew from oxygen exposure.