Haze on carboy glass during primary fermentation

I am a new brewer and I’m working on my third extract batch. The first two went off without a hitch and taste great. I’m in the middle of primary fermentation of a Kolsch extract kit. About day five, I started getting a “yeasty” looking haze on the carboy glass (the haze in the beer looks the same as the other batches). The haze goes from the bottom to about 3/4 of the way up. The top quarter looks clear and normal.

The initial specific gravity was 1.050. The carboy in a dark place in my basement holding temperature between 62-64 deg F. Everything else looks normal with activity staring about 24 hours in. and nice Krausen by day 2 with lots of activity. After day 7, the krausen is collapsing and activity slowing.

My question is, Is this normal? Something to check out? Or do I just need to really clean it ( I thought I had) when I transfer it to the secondary fermentation carboy.

Thank you in advance for any advice.

Haze on the inside- right?
Probably just yeast settling. Did you use a different strain this time?

If you’re using a kolsch strain, it is VERY powdery. It will take awhile to clear, but it is fine.

Yes the haze is on the inside. The first two batches used Danstar Windsor Dry Ale yeast. With the Kolsch kit I used Safale US-05 Ale Dry yeast. I just wondered if that the haze was normal or did I do something with the cleaning between batches as I could not find anything mentioning this type of haze in the various forums.

Normal, just yeast clinging to stuff inside. I’ve had it too and haven’t had any issues. It either eventually falls out or it sticks to the side and you rack off the beer anyway.