Harvested 1056...What to brew next?

I harvested some wyeast 1056 from the Chinook IPA extract kit. Fermenting a Black IPA now; I have some St. Paul Porter, Caribou Slobber, and Chinook IPA in bottles now.

What do you recommend for my next extract beer kit which uses 1056?

I am debating between the RyePA, Extra Pale Ale, Dead Ringer IPA, Jamil’s Evil Twin.

Any recommendations?

Cheers!

Dead Ringer or JET both those beers are great.

+1 I concur

+2

Well whatever you do you’re saving at least $5! Yeast harvesting is a real cost saver.
You don’t necessarily need to stick with Norther Brewer kits that use 1056. From Wyeast’s website here is the list of beers they say 1056 will work with.

American Amber Ale
American Barleywine
American Brown Ale
American IPA
American Pale Ale
American Stout
Braggot
Brown Porter
Christmas/Winter Specialty Spiced Beer
Cream Ale
Dry Stout
Fruit Beer
Imperial IPA
Irish Red Ale
Other Smoked Beer
Russian Imperial Stout
Spice, Herb, or Vegetable Beer
Strong Scotch Ale
Wood-Aged Beer

Thanks for all of the advice, I appreciate it!

I will likely try Dead Ringer or Jamil’s Evil Twin as my next extract kit. Just wanted to get recommendations from people who have already brewed these beers.

Cheers!

Go with JET, it’s an awesome kit. The taste is terrific and it’s gets better with age. I have a 12 pack of it left and it will be a regular in the rotation.

+3

I have decided to brew Jamil’s Evil Twin next. I plan to add half of my malt at the beginning of the 60 minute boil and adding the other half with 15-20 minutes left to create a hoppier beer. Is this a good idea?

I tried Bell’s Two Hearted Ale and I prefer a beer with more bitterness and less maltiness so I decided not to do the Dead Ringer.