Harvest WLP530 - how many times can I harvest the yeast

I used WL530 to brew Patersbeir extract 5 gallon batch. Did a starter and the OG was 1.047 and FG was 1.045. Used the whole yeast cake for velvet rooster extract with OG of 1.079 and FG of 1.019

I would like to brew another batch of the Patersbier - can I harvest and use the yeast again?

Also given the Patersbier is a lower FG I assume I only need to use about a 1/3 of the yeast cake - is this correct

No problem with harvesting your yeast again. If I remember, I’m on about the sixth or seventh repitch of a pack of 1056 and all is still well. To answer your other question, I would think a pint or a bit more of slurry would be more than enough for your patersbier.

It’s definitely worth experimenting. I’ve never used WLP530 so I can’t address that strain specifically.
But these days with my house strain and the two commercial strains I occasionally use, I typically will re-harvest 10 or 11 times…but in the past I have gone more than twice that with no issues whatsoever. If anything, I’ve found that performance actually improves.