Gsrden hose question

So I just bought an inline filter and was hoping to just connect the garden hose up to it to fill my kettle. Should I still worry since its going through the filter?

It’s up to you. As previously mentioned, we have all drank from a traditional garden hose many times growing up. Though the State of CA may disagree, I doubt anyone will die from it.

For the price of a RV hose at a big box store, I would buy one. Why risk the potential off flavors.

Yes. Yes you should.

[quote=“Nighthawk”]It’s up to you. As previously mentioned, we have all drank from a traditional garden hose many times growing up. Though the State of CA may disagree, I doubt anyone will die from it.

For the price of a RV hose at a big box store, I would buy one. Why risk the potential off flavors.[/quote]

Yea i got the RV hose at Lowes for about $20

Do not use distilled unless you are ready to add back all the required elements for a certain profile.

You probably mean bottled drinking water.

[quote=“Nighthawk”]It’s up to you. As previously mentioned, we have all drank from a traditional garden hose many times growing up. Though the State of CA may disagree, I doubt anyone will die from it.

For the price of a RV hose at a big box store, I would buy one. Why risk the potential off flavors.[/quote]
PROP 65 WARNING: Mentioning the state of CA may cause cancer.

Because of this thread, I checked out a white “drinking water” hose at Walmart in the camping section. 10 foot hose was about $9.00.