Back to Shopping at

Gravity Readings

Another newbie question here…What do you call the mini-telescope-like device that I see some folks using in various youtube videos to measure the OG? I have the hydrometer that came with my setup, but am wondering what these little devices are called, what advantages they have, etc.

Thanks, and Cheers,

A refractometer. ... w-atc.html ... l-gravity/

Refractometers are nice if you like to work in degrees Plato.

Back to Shopping at