Grain absorption --flaked barley?

Did my 2nd all grain brewday this past Sunday, dry irish stout. 9.975lg total grain with 1.5 lb flaked barley in that total. I used .125gal/lb absorbtion (first time i used .1 and was a little low) plus .25gal dead space. That gave me 4.75gal strike water to get about 3.25gal first runnings, but I only got 3gal. I sparged with 3.75gal and got all 3.75 out for total of 6.75gal.
I am trying to get my equipment dialed in. I was wondering if the flaked barley absorbs more than other grains? I don’t want to change my absorption rate to 0.15 only to be too high on my next brew.
Also, milled the exact same as prior.
I did find a lot of small grain particles under the false bottom which I did not have after my first all grain. I used 12oz of carapils too and since it is so hard, I wondered if it crushes tiny and got through?
Anyone have some experience wisdom?
Thanks

I imagine there might be a different absorbtion rate for flaked barley, but no idea how much different. Definately noticed some issues in my mash tun when I used %25 in my last stout. In the end it still got the job done, so I didn’t think too much of it.

How much grain did you find under the false bottom. If it is just a minimal amount, I’d say that is pretty normal. Little bits do get through.