Good. Xmas. And a happy 2019 brewyear

To ya all a good xmas. Cheers. And a happy 2019 brew year

6 Likes

To you as well. I have 5 days with family and we will hopefully drain my stockpile of home-brew.

1 Like

And a Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year to all of you too! Be safe! Sneezles61

1 Like

Merry Christmas and Happy New year to all. Happy holidays to those who don’t recognize or celebrate the holiday. Peace to all of you and your families. :santa:

1 Like

Me not a religious person. But love the holidays to drink eat hang out with my fam. My daughter arives today from holland as well. Me happy

Well we polished off 7 large bottles of different home-brews last night. I got to share a 2 year old lambic/ kriek. Boy was that good. Also some 6 month old Pale Ales… not a hint of off flavors or oxidation. Very nice to see.

2 Likes

You mean… taste? :slight_smile:
I like the time together… Theres been too much emphasis on giving presents… For the youngsters… I’m for that… For us older peeps, we enjoy the time together visiting… turn off the phones, sit down just nibbling on some simple but good eats and talking… Sneezles61

3 Likes

Merry Christmas and happy New Year all! We’ll have the kids, grandkid, and my mom here Christmas Eve for a nice dinner. I have three ales on tap along with some my mead and cider for us to share. Best wishes everyone for peaceful and love filled holiday season!

This year we only give gifts to the young ones. Further. We do eat drink lots. Having a good time. Haha. This year first time in 15 years. I am off for xmas. My regular days off fall. This time during xmas. My wife happy she said this is my gift. From you you. You are off and spent time with me

4 Likes

Merry Christmas to all and a blessed 2019! Enjoy the time with family and friends. :beers:

:beers:
Rad

3 Likes

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Happy Kwanzaa, Merry Festivus…et al

Two of my 3 kids are home, the dogs are napping, house smells like cookies and the tree is surrounded by packages…I was told we were not over doing it this year but I’m starting to think I should have ignored that… Mrs Claus and I are starting to make dinner…no youngsters in the house since my youngest is 25 and we have no grand kids yet…just the grand pups.

Enjoy the holidays. Hope you’re spending them in the company of people you love and enjoy!

1 Like

Grandpups are the best.

1 Like

I earned my holiday indulgences by fixing the dishwasher. With a full house very important

2 Likes

Merry Christmas everybody. I really appreciate all of the expert information that I read here. This is such a great community!

2 Likes

Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays !
Just sampled the “Ordinary Bitter”. Came out great, have another batch of Kolsch in the primary for the younger son and ingredients for a Porter on the way for my older son. Need to retire to catch up on all the brewing.

2 Likes

Happy Holidays to all the NB forum folks!

Got one of those Growlerwerks fancy carbonating growlers for Christmas; anyone have one of these?? May be cool when we travel to our condo…claims to keep beer fresh and carbonated for up to two weeks.

2 Likes

My xmas gift. Me waiting for delivery. A new freezer gona build a new keezer did watch nb how to build a keezer. Gonna be a 4 tap. Conection. Co2 tank will be out side. The hardware will be here the 31 of dec besides 4 tap. A separate conection for forced carbonation

2 Likes

I only use 2 taps on mine, but can store 4 kegs… Enough gas hookups to have them all carbing… I have 2 separate CO2 tanks… one for serving, the other for my brewery side… I just acquired another freezer I did a conversion and is fermenting its first batch of lager… Its tight, but 2 Anvil fermenters fit… I will drill some holes so I can put the blow off tube outside the chamber… It would easier to see it ferment…
My keezer has a 2x8 collar and the freeze-mentor has a 2x6 collar… Sneezles61

1 Like

Gonna build a wooden collar next week. Got 4 tap faucets. And enough keg conectors. Only need a lager co2 block. Did ask my buddy to bring a 6 conector. So the idea 4 kegs. And one for carbonation do leave the co2 outside. The freezer came last night. Just did a test it fits easy 6 kegs. Gonna do 5. Need space for hops and yeast.

1 Like