Getting ready

after three weeks not brewing getting ready yeast starter right now monday brew day a gijora ale . brewing so much fun . and drinking the final product . pfff did gain about 20lbs haha me happy in my body .going to the gym no option do hate sports haha

1 Like

I envy you, I just kegged my last brew… from two months ago! Between work and home projects it’s hard to find time.
Have everything for a rye IPA, maybe next weekend. Big plus, have four kegs to drink empty right now. :beers:

1 Like

most the time try to brew every week .but my buddy left the island but comes back today so monday brew day and work to busy last three weeks but same as you four kegs full three fermenting got the sierra madre ale ready to transfer to keg tonight got fam coming from europe so beer time

1 Like

done brewing the gijora pepperd ale nice fermenting now . pre wedding drinking week in full swing got lots of compliments about the beer i been brewing running out of kegs of beer .makes me happy the guests like my beer.

1 Like

Well, I am kind of person who needs beer every week, but due to work and busy schedule was not able to drink beer from last 1 month. But recently got a chance to attend my friend’s wedding party at wedding Boca Raton where I drink beer like a baby deer. After that I felt awesome and got refreshed from the hectic schedule.

1 Like