Funny Homebrew Commerical

Agreed. I believe the reason homebrewing made it into the commercial is because its grown so much and so many can now relate. I think its harmless fun.

[quote=“CCM”]
Don’t like BWW, though, at least the one near me. Went in and looked at their “craft beer” menu. Bud Light Wheat, Blue Moon, Shock Top…nothing that should be considered craft beer. I walked out. [/quote]

Not to be a BWW apologist, but the one down the road from me regularly has Founders Centennial, Goose Island Mathilda and Dogfish 60 on tap. Not bad for a chain. Works for me…

[quote=“mvsawyer”] Mentioned my hobby and he said “Oh, do you make a bratwurst beer?”[/quote]Should have stood up, grabbed his beer, unzipped, and plopped your brat into his beer. Then looked him in the eye and said “yep. Want a sample?”

proven to get results.

proven to get results.[/quote]
LMAO! and probably one less bratwurst!

Saw it a few times and I laugh everytime…bratwurst beer…I want the goggles…I did like the taps in the wall on the back though makes ya think of a closet converted into some kind of walk in cooler… :cheers:

Ken - that’s a cool story, and a great picture. Thanks for sharing! :cheers:

I give it a B-. Kinda funny-ish. I truly have a good sense of humor. I just don’t think this one is that funny. I like 3-4 of their sauces. The Blazin’ sauce almost melted porcelain on the way out. :shock:

True that the first couple of batches are a little rough.

That being said, nothing like your first good batch, except your first great batch! I now make good beer and nobody complains about my beers.

That’s a fond memory. Now that Greg has passed on to the great Brewhouse in the sky, I feel lucky to have had that experience. Cheers.