Full Sack Price JUMP

Any notice or experienced in store the major jump in price? Anyone notice the price on the shelf was differing to the point of sale price?

If there is a price marked on the shelf and you get charged something different at the register, complain. Demand to pay the price shown on the shelf. If they charge you something different, that’s false advertisement. Don’t pay it.

For sure. I guess at the time it was right before christmas. I didn’t even look at my receipt. Stupid me. But I think I am going to just return the sack of grain and order from another vendor. Heck the raised the price from 36.99 to 49.99. Nuts.

A number of sack changes were instituted late last night after evaluation by our Merchandising team. The sack prices are going down again. It takes a couple days for new prices to go into effect on the website and in stores. For the moment feel free to call in any mail order and we will honor the lower price. 1-800-681-2739, option 1 will reach Customer Service.

Zip100473, shoot us an email at info@northernbrewer.com, I think we should be able to work something out. As always, direct contact with our customer service team or the retail stores is the best way to get an issue resolved.

We want to be the best at everything. Sometimes we have some glitches. Just let us know when that happens. We appreciate feedback, please feel free to email, call, or talk to the managers of the stores whenever something is bothering you.

[quote=“gforce360”]A number of sack changes were instituted late last night after evaluation by our Merchandising team. The sack prices are going down again. It takes a couple days for new prices to go into effect on the website and in stores. For the moment feel free to call in any mail order and we will honor the lower price. 1-800-681-2739, option 1 will reach Customer Service.

Zip100473, shoot us an email at info@northernbrewer.com, I think we should be able to work something out. As always, direct contact with our customer service team or the retail stores is the best way to get an issue resolved.

We want to be the best at everything. Sometimes we have some glitches. Just let us know when that happens. We appreciate feedback, please feel free to email, call, or talk to the managers of the stores whenever something is bothering you.[/quote]

I had every intention to speak to customer service. I just wanted to be sure that I wasn’t crazy. I am a staunch supporter of your business and have been since the day I started brewing. Thank you for your review of your pricing and support.