Free starter kit with purchase of a beer kit and kettle!

…BECAUSE YOU CAN’T DRINK A TIE
FREE STARTER KIT WITH PURCHASE OF A BEER KIT AND KETTLE

http://www.northernbrewer.com/shop/free ... r-kit.html

Looking for that perfect gift for Fathers Day? A gift that will provide hours of enjoyment for the special man in your life? Here’s an offer you can’t ignore. Get a FREE Homebrewing Starter Kit - A $79 value - when you purchase a beer kit and stainless kettle. Everything a man needs to get started in the hobby of Homebrewing.

You’ve heard the saying “give a man a beer and he drinks for a day; give a man a brew kit and he’ll probably share a six-pack with you.”

We’ve never made an offer like this before and it’s likely we never will again! Act now. This deal ends in 48 hours. Just add the Basic Beer Stater Kit to your shopping cart along with any beer kit and any kettle and apply the coupon code FreeStarterKit in the shopping cart.

Quantities are limited, offer available while supplies last. Only available on the Basic Beer Starter Kit. Add-ons to the kit, like the secondary fermentor add-on option, are not covered under the sale.

Great deal, I bought a 5gal economy kettle, a British Mild extract kit and the starter kit for $65 shipped! I’m just picking this up to pass on to a new brewer, trying to grow our little homebrew club.

Of course while I was ordering I went ahead and picked up a Brewmometer for my good kettle, just to save on shipping.

Thanks NB.

Got my shipment in!

everything looks great, cant wait to start brewing.