Free Bottles Near St. Louis

While cleaning the basement I found a batch of beer I forgot I had. It was about 2 years old and I just tried it. Apparently the batch was contaminated so I had to dump it. I keg now so I won’t use the bottles. There are about 35 short bottles, Sierra Nevada style and 17 long neck bottles. All have been rinsed but not washed. I am out in Lake St. Louis, anyone in the area that wants to pick them up can have them.

Do you still have those bottles? I like on the 40 side of Lake St. Louis off Highway N and just got my first brew kit.

Do you still have those bottles? I like on the 40 side of Lake St. Louis off Highway N and just got my first brew kit.[/quote]

Sorry, no. Recycle day came up and I was desperate to get everything out of the basement. I knew this would happen, there were lots of views but no replies on the post and as soon as I got rid of them someone would post.

FYI, the Fruar Tucks off Highway K has a few brewing supplies if you get into a pinch. Nothing near what our host offers but if you are short something on brew day it is close to run over and pick up a missing air lock or something. Not sure if they still have them but they used to have vials if White Labs yeast inside the walk in fridge in the back.

[quote=“NanoBrew”]Sorry, no. Recycle day came up and I was desperate to get everything out of the basement. I knew this would happen, there were lots of views but no replies on the post and as soon as I got rid of them someone would post.

FYI, the Fruar Tucks off Highway K has a few brewing supplies if you get into a pinch. Nothing near what our host offers but if you are short something on brew day it is close to run over and pick up a missing air lock or something. Not sure if they still have them but they used to have vials if White Labs yeast inside the walk in fridge in the back.[/quote]

All good! There is also a shop off of Clayton next to Ace Hardware in Town and Country I am going to check out today while waiting for the wife.