Force carb problem

First time kegging and this worked perfect! This is Denny’s BVIP and boy is it good! I have a question though. What about the beer that stays in the line to the picnic tap?

I know that I have said this before, but I really appreciate this forum.

1 Like

Thats a nice looking pint right there… Now, giving it more time… You’ll get a bit more carbonation into it and it should become a bit more frothy… Looks like your close to 20 PSI’s… I will leave mine around 10-12… Keep playing with it… you’ll find your sweet spot… and by all means… never pour a limp looking brew… Sneezles61
EDIT… as long as its cold your picnic tap is safe… Some times I will totally disassemble mine and clean it… I use mine for filling bottles and growlers…

2 Likes

I turned it up for the night. I’ll let it back down to serving pressure tonight. Do I back it all the way down, bleed it, then bring it up to serving pressure?

Just bleed the gas off… set your pressure at say even 10 psi turn the gas on and see how it pours… It’ll take some tweaking and you’ll find it where you want it… If you don’t bleed it and leave it under higher pressure, you’ll have a glass of foam… Try it… Sneezles61

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like