Back to Shopping at NorthernBrewer.com

Flying Dog Pearl Necklace Oyster Stout

Just like it sounds. A Stout brewed with oyster shells. Parts of the proceeds go to helping clean up the Chesapeake Bay. Had it on nitro tap at the brewery. Kinda salty.

Gross name for a beer. Can’t imagine trying to drink a beer name of Pearl Necklace. projectile-vomiting

Just watched American Pie last night. Kinda reminds me of Stifler’s “pale ale”.

The most withering look I’ve ever received from another human being was when a waitress misinterpreted me ordering another Flying Dog beer, Doggy Style.

Probably the same look I got when I gave a friend a pack of Horse Piss Beer…he wanted something he never had before so hey why not.

Just moved from Maryland. Having Flying Dog in a lot of places, it was great to hear people have to try to politely order a Raging Bitch.

I thought they were just using the oysters for filtering in Pearl Necklace? I remember that being a decent beer, and certainly not ‘salty’…has been some time since I had it though.

My favorite was Wynkoop in Denver releasing their “Rocky Mountain Oyster Stout” at GABF. For those who don’t know, “Rocky Mountain Oysters” are bull’s balls.

Back to Shopping at NorthernBrewer.com