Firestone Walker & Revolution Collab: Dos Osos

The Revolution Brewery & Firestone Walker Brewery Collaboration beer “Dos Osos” IPA is a pretty solid beer. I am not sure what they are doing distribution-wise as Revolution is only really available in the Chicagoland area but Firestone is pretty available across the country (I think, I have seen it many places). I live near Chicago and found this beer in a 22oz bomber at Binny’s. It is a damn fine beer. They are not doing anything spectacular or out of the ordinary but it is a very drinkable, refreshing and flavorful IPA that didn’t seem too strong.

From Revolution’s Website:
"An array of hops including Warrior, Chinook, Centennial, Cascade and Citra infuse this ale with aromas and flavors of fresh flowers, citrus and passion fruit. The finished product is a clean, refreshing IPA with a crisp bitterness and complex hop bouquet. "

Get your hands on it if you can. I bought a few more bottles of it the day after i had it just to keep a good, drinkable IPA around for hot summer afternoons.

Good beer…have yet to try anything from either that hasn’t been good.

Big fan of Firestone and I live in No Cal sadly haven’t seen hide nor hair of this beer. Will keep my eyes open though.