1 5-way 1/4" MFL distributor
many barbed swivel nuts
4 kegs
millions of replacement o-rings
silicone spray for o-ring lube
many 1/4" MFL ball-lock disconnects
dual-gauge regulator
second regulator body to convert to dual-body reg
various tools (faucet wrench, and many others)
bunches of 1/4" MFL male-male adaptors, T’s, etc
several MPT to 1/4" MFL checkvalves (to replace the barbed ones that seem to come by default)
10# CO2 tank
lots and lots of beverage line
tap handles
bleeder valve

…and probably a lot more I’m forgetting.

Haven’t totaled it all up, but I gotta think I’m pushing 5 bills.

And it’s worth it

[quote=“rustyhoover”]…and man, this stuff really adds up.

And it’s worth it[/quote]

You can say that and it is not even up and running yet! I sure as heck am glad I moved to kegging when I did. Will never look back.

Where are you in MD?

In Columbia. Guess you’re not too far down the road!

Actually, I’ve been up and running for a while, just haven’t put everything together in a permanent configuration. For more than a year now I’ve just been running my gas lines through the door of the fridge (like literally, in through the door, not drilled or plumbed in any way), using picnic taps and creativity.

Will be good to get everything “hard-wired”–much easier to work with that way.

On a different topic, I can’t figure out how to edit a post on this new board, and smilies aren’t working for me either :frowning: .

Change your board style to Prosilver under the board preferences tab in the User Control Panel.

BTW congrats on getting everything together for the kegerator setup! Prices keep climbing.

[quote=“Baratone Brewer”]Change your board style to Prosilver under the board preferences tab in the User Control Panel.

BTW congrats on getting everything together for the kegerator setup! Prices keep climbing.[/quote]

Excellent–thanks! :cheers: