Fermenting cooler went out

Ok not happy my cooler i was fermenting in went out and I did not catch it in time. beer is hot is all i can say, thermo strip is off the charts, so I have a question.
First brew is the NB black IPA ready to bottle on 5/21
Next brew is 10 days into primary which i let go 3 then bottle usually
Can these be salvaged? if I bottle now? or should i let them come back into the 70s degree mark in my house, which is still high I know.
They are really hot like the fridge i had em in fried out I am guessing 80+ degrees

Thanks Lonnie

Heat is more critical in the early stages of fermentation, if the air lock was pretty much done bubbling then you should be ok it may not be the best beer you’ve ever made but then again could be just fine. 70 degrees isn’t to warm for secondary fermentation, in fact its fine for primary fermentation for ales. Before I moved into an apartment I had a nice basement that stayed 60 to 65 year round, great for fermenting. I now live in an apartment and ferment in the 70 to 72 range and still make great beer. Lower is better but don’t stress over it unless you are brewing lagers then you can stress all you want.