Fast ferment learning curve

Inside at 74-76* sounds perfect. Give it some time, and that might mitigate any flaws. My first extract kit in 2013 was a disaster waiting to happen, but after giving it some time in the fermenter and bottle conditioning it came out pretty tasty; the last bottles were great.

So I seem to be stuck at 1.014. Is this an acceptable FG or should I try anything else?

I think you’re close enough to safely bottle however if you want to give it another three days and not rush it I think that would be fine also. Once you’ve had two or three gravity readings that are fairly consistent it’s likely done. Or stalled😂 Sorry!

1.014 with extract is about where you’re going to be.

My previous extract kits have all had FG of less than 1.010 and Belgian extract kits as low as 1.002

That’s REALLY inpressive! Usually extract finished higher as you can’t control fermentabitlity. Are you adding sugar?

Belgians had candi sugar naturally. I had heard the opposite of extract. That since there’s no mashing error to account for, just pure malt extract one doesn’t even really need a hydrometer and can reliably count on the provided OG and abv estimates.