Back to Shopping at NorthernBrewer.com

Falconer's Flight IPA Critique

Looks good. I make it with my Big Booted recipe, just switch out the hops. See my recipes page below. Stellar beer.

Your recipe looks good to me. Love cascades! I’ll be brewin the Brewers Best Falconer Flight kit tomorrow. Had a gift card to use for LHBS and thought it looked tasty. I never tried that hop yet but it sounds good. The kit uses Millenium for bittering along with maltodextrin, otherwise similar. All grain will probably be better. let us know how it turns out. Hey Greg, your detailed recipe page template kicks butt!! :cheers:

[quote=“Thirstyone”]Your recipe looks good to me. Love cascades! I’ll be brewin the Brewers Best Falconer Flight kit tomorrow. Had a gift card to use for LHBS and thought it looked tasty. I never tried that hop yet but it sounds good. The kit uses Millenium for bittering along with maltodextrin, otherwise similar. All grain will probably be better. let us know how it turns out. Hey Greg, your detailed recipe page template kicks butt!! :cheers: [/quote]Thanks! Feel free to snag the spreadsheet off my website and use it. The one shown above is older and has since been updated courtesy of Greg Seppelt aka gregscsu on this forum. It really makes creating recipes a breeze. BTW, this beer is a great base beer to showcase different hop varieties.

Back to Shopping at NorthernBrewer.com