Falconer's Flight - 7C's

Hi All, is anyone else awaiting their purchase of Falconer’s Flight 7C’s? I cannot wait to make an APA/IPA with this batch. It will be my first purchase of such a blended ensemble. Anyone with experience on this? If so, what did you make. Please share anything you can as I’m trying to formulate a nice recipe.

Thanks, Mike

[quote=“Steppedonapoptop”]Hi All, is anyone else awaiting their purchase of Falconer’s Flight 7C’s? I cannot wait to make an APA/IPA with this batch. It will be my first purchase of such a blended ensemble. Anyone with experience on this blend? If so, what did you make. Please share anything you can as I’m trying to formulate a nice recipe.

Thanks, Mike[/quote]

Back in August at the first Vancouver (WA) beerfest I had a wheat beer (over 6% and 30 or so IBUs) bittered with F F that was really good. If I ever brew a wheatwine I will definately use them.

I see great potential; Cascade, Chinook, Centennial, Citra, Crystal, Cluster and Columbus.

I used them in a IPA in the boil and as a dry hop. Stunning results. Citrus punch with hints of guava juice.

I did an IPA bittered with Columbus and then piles of this blend late and dry-hopped. Came out great. The malt bill was 2 row and medium crystal.

Both recipes sound great!!