Falconer's Flight 7 C's

I have never used Falconers Flight but I do know it is already a blend of multiple hops of the “American/Northwest” variety. It already contains at least several of the hops that you list. And to my knowledge there is no explicit definition of all hop varieties that are included.

So my guess is that you could use any american variety with it. Or none at all, since it is already a blend.

Brew it first with just the F F 7 C. Once fermentation is done take a taste and then maybe dry hop with something on your list.

I love it with all 7Cs. I highly recommend my big booted bastid recipe but with all 7Cs substituted for the Cascades.

It’s a great blend on its own. I’ve bittered with Magnum and then loaded up on late additions with it.

Here’s my latest ipa and I think it’s going to be good.
9 lb 2row
3lb Munich
2oz roasted barley
1lb crystal 40
1/2 oz galena 60 min
1\2 oz Columbus 25-0
1 oz cent.25-0
1oz cluster25-0
1oz falc flt. 25-0
1oz crystal dry hop
1 oz cascade dry hop
1272 yeast

My last Pale Ale that I did I used 7Cs with Cascade and Willamette. Not bad at all.

I have a Pale Ale in the keg carbing that was Bittered with Centennial for 60 and 1 oz of FF 7 C’s for 5 minutes. Not tried it but I have no doubt that it’s tasty.

[quote=“speed”]Here’s my latest ipa and I think it’s going to be good.
9 lb 2row
3lb Munich
2oz roasted barley
1lb crystal 40
1/2 oz galena 60 min
1\2 oz Columbus 25-0
1 oz cent.25-0
1oz cluster25-0
1oz falc flt. 25-0
1oz crystal dry hop
1 oz cascade dry hop
1272 yeast[/quote]
Drinkin’ this right now and it seems a little muddled, the hops aren’t real sharp, may have used too many varieties.