Extract to BIAB Conversion for Saison au Miel

I recently did my first BIAB kit with the 100% Kolsch; I really like the BIAB method and would like to get some feedback on my attempt at converting the 1 gallon Saison au Miel recipe into a 3 gallon BIAB version. I brewed the extract kit and really liked it, so I wanted to try it in a larger volume but also wanted to try BIAB and have never tried converting extract to all grain before.

Part of the difficulty for me was making sure I pick the right grain bill. The extract kit simply uses light DME, but I ended up with a combination of 5 different types of grain (based upon what I thought might work well, but I’m new to this all grain stuff). I did the conversion using BeerSmith, but that mostly just helped me get the right amount of grain and I had to choose the base grain for the conversion anyhow. I just want to be sure I didn’t get too creative or go the wrong direction with the grain bill, considering the extract kit just used light DME. Any other thoughts or comments are welcome, but that is my main concern.

Here is the BIAB version I came up with (the extract version can be found in the details for the 1 gallon kit on NB):

2lbs Briess 2-Row Brewers Malt
2lbs Franco-Belges Vienna Malt
0.5lbs Briess Caramel Vienne Malt
0.25lbs Gambrinus Honey Malt
0.25lbs Briess Organic Carapils
.50 oz UK Kent Goldings Hop Pellets (60 min)
.50 oz UK Kent Goldings Hop Pellets (15 min)

.5lbs Honey - Planning to add at high krausen; anyone suggest adding at flameout instead?
Wyeast 3711 French Saison

Planning to mash around 148 for 90 mins with a mash out.

I figure the honey malt will give some of that honey flavor I’m looking for, so I’m not sure if I should bother adding honey at high krausen rather than flameout or if it will have much effect. From what I’ve read, I’m not sure if the honey really needs to be heated to 170-ish before adding during fermentation but it seems a lot of people say it is pretty safe without this step.

Any thoughts/comments are appreciated.

Thanks!
-Jared