Back to Shopping at NorthernBrewer.com

Epic brewing weekend - CANCELLED :)

This upcoming weekend was suppose to be my epic brewing weekend. Was planning on getting 4-5 batches brewed and in the pipeline since my first child was due a week later. Key word there “was”. This past friday my wife was sent in to the hospital to induce labor… :blah: boring details… anyway 16hrs of labor and a c-section later I got a new brewers assistant, Nicholas. 7lbs 14oz and very healthy!

Ok, thanks for letting me brag.

I’d upload a pic, but it’s a PITA on this site. But trust me, he’s cute as hell :wink:

Congratulations! Just make sure you don’t describe the labor in front of your wife as “boring details”.
I have a kid going on two, I learned he is not ready to help by holding the hydrometer in it the wrong way. Good thing I had another…

Congratulations Dan. :cheers:

No better reason to hold off if you ask me !!! CONGRATS !!!

Congrats! Looks like you will be payinf for beer for a little while at least.
Cheers to the new assistant.
:cheers:

Congratulations!
4-5 brews in a weekend would have been good parenting training. Juggling multiple things at once and all. Enjoy them while they are young, truly before you know it they will be 21-23 years old and you’ll be sharing a homebrew with them.
Ron

Congrats!!

You can still hold a baby in one arm while you stir… 8)

Congrats!

[quote=“mvsawyer”]Congrats!!

You can still hold a baby in one arm while you stir… 8) [/quote]

“Will” / “Way” that’s the spirit :slight_smile:

Congratulations

[quote=“dobe12”]This upcoming weekend was suppose to be my epic brewing weekend. Was planning on getting 4-5 batches brewed and in the pipeline since my first child was due a week later. Key word there “was”. This past friday my wife was sent in to the hospital to induce labor… :blah: boring details… anyway 16hrs of labor and a c-section later I got a new brewers assistant, Nicholas. 7lbs 14oz and very healthy!

Ok, thanks for letting me brag.

I’d upload a pic, but it’s a PITA on this site. But trust me, he’s cute as hell :wink: [/quote]

Congrats!! Mrs and I just had our little girl on Jan 15th and it certainly makes planning brewing fun haha… all my brews now are usually within a minutes notice :slight_smile:

Congrats on making your very own brew assistant! My daughter just turned four and she knows more about beer than most of my friends. She loves helping out on brew day, knows that yeast eat sugar, and can say in sign language, ‘Daddy loves football and beer’. :slight_smile:

Who needs school? :lol:

Way to go dude! Just remember, Nicholas is only allowed a sip of beer until he is old enough to steal it from you!

Back to Shopping at NorthernBrewer.com