Interested in hearing people’s results with this brew. Just moved from Primary (2 weeks) to Secondary, and tried a sample while measuring the gravity. Seemed void of almost any flavor - really bland. Plan on leaving it in Secondary for 4 weeks, but I’m not sure how much more flavor will appear.
Gravity when I moved it was 1.016. Original was 1.050. So it seems to have fully fermented.
When I brewed, the Wyeast smack pack hardly inflated - which was a concern. So I ended up putting the wort in the carboy but not pitching until the next day. Even then the pack had only slightly inflated. But the fermentation did seem very active once it got started and the numbers seem to indicate it worked. (I’ll be making a starter next time.)
Curious if anyone has had good our bad results with this kit.