Electric volume indicator

Hi All

I’m in the process of building an automated brewery and am finding very little information on this topic. Any chance anybody has any experience with this? The ones I’m looking at come from brewtroller and require a dip tube system, which I’d like too avoid if possible. I really don’t want to add another tube or item in the kettles. All feedback welcome.


I’ve never thought of or heard of this. If not a diptube I’m wondering what it would be. That said I only recently have jumped into a semi-automated electric system so I’m not an expert.