Back to Shopping at

Dual-Threaded Insert for Wooden Taphandles?

Can I get this at a hardware store instead of ordering online? What would it be called if I went to a hardware store to find it?



Ace has similar as “furniture” inserts / furniture parts.

Cool, its the shipping that kills you for small items like this. I have a home depot and lowes and aubechon nearby.

Back to Shopping at