Does it ever stop hurting?

Kicked a keg for the first time today. Didn’t see it coming at all, and it was one of my best beers yet too. Felt like I was re-living the ending of Where the Red Fern Grows while I was cleaning the keg. :frowning:

I know how you feel, was the same way when I started. Nowadays, I almost looked forward to a keg kicking because that means I get to brew more and have something different on tap.
The other day I went to pull a pint of faux pils and right off it blew, not even an ounce of beer before it kicked. It’s weird when that happens. But last night I kegged a coffee porter that will be stellar, really looking forward to it.

Yeah it doesn’t hurt so bad when you have another one ready to go. I just got 4 more kegs and it’s nice to have back up’s kegged and carbed. but I’m not sure I’ll ever be able to have all 5 full at once. That should teach me to drink and shop.

This had me busting out laughing. I thought the same thing until I acquired 14 kegs and recently found myself bottling the tail end of 2 so the I could keg two new batches that are ready. :cheers:

Good, 'cuz in my grief I went and ordered two more kegs so I can start doing that. :cheers:

This had me busting out laughing. I thought the same thing until I acquired 14 kegs and recently found myself bottling the tail end of 2 so the I could keg two new batches that are ready. :cheers: [/quote]

+1 HAHA I remember when I only had five kegs, I also remember when I had 10 full kegs thinking I have so much beer I will never run out…