Do you have a picture of your pour?

The general rule-of-thumb, at least it’s mine, is the darker the beer the higher the serving temp. A light clear lager (such as lawn mower beer) should be in the low 40s *F and a dark heavy ale such as a porter in the low 50s *F. Something really heavy like the w00tstout I’m brewing this weekdend should be in the mid 50s *F. I’m not anal about it. I just pull dark beers out of the fridge and let them sit for 10-15 minutes before pouring.

1 Like

I often let my beer warm up to room temperature and get a little flat. I can pick flaws up that way

American wheat for some easy drinking in hot weather. Beer turned out great weather not so much

5 Likes

That looks like a beery post card right there! Sneezles61

1 Like

Off the Topper all grain kit from NB. I used Voss pitched at 95F

Edit: I need to clean my windows

6 Likes

Best imbibe a few to get the courage up to climb up there on the outside! Sneezles61

1 Like

New version of my NEIIPA

7 Likes

That looks delicious @brew_cat

Nice beer. My sister did arive. Sat on the island. We had lots of brews. Sat and sunday. She true loves home brew. Even thinking to start brewing her self. My brew partner and sister and me. Brew friday. Got wedness new hops in da house. Together with. Yeast. So my idea. I will over see the brew session. Let my sister. And brew buddy. Do everything.

3 Likes

Amber kellerbier goes down good this time of year.

4 Likes

My Unique Sour

2 Likes

This is the same beer as above. Have a video but won’t let me post it

That’s just wrong.

Whats wrong with color changing beer

Quality is not the best had to resize but here is the video

2 Likes

Kind of magically delicious looking.

Don’t see that every day

I now know whom is the mad scientist in here! That is really crazy looking stuff! How does it taste? Sneezles61

I’ll say that’s unique! Never seen a beer of that color or a color changing beer before. What style out of curiosity?

:beers:
Rad

Its a sour barrel aged in a vanilla rum barrel. The vanilla gives it a nice almost sweet note with a touch of oak. The color changing is still a work in progress.