Do you have a picture of your pour?

Getting ready to hook my. Cherry beer. Sort of kriek lambic. To the tap. Its ready to pour. Waiting. For one of the kegs to be empty. Today my daughter and i will sample the kriek. Did let it stand for one year. I almost did forget about it. Its carbonated cold. Only we have to drink now

2 Likes

simple loral ipa with c60

2 Likes

You never called me to come over and have a brew… That one looks tasty! Sneezles61

1 Like

First bok beer i ever made upon request came out real nice

4 Likes

Session IPA. 4.5-ish% and tasty and my hard cider.

2 Likes

My latest pilsner. Really digging the pilsners I’m making with bavarian lager yeast. It really focuses on the grain which in this case brings out that nice pilsen grainy flavor I love. Best change I’ve made in a recipe in a long time.

2 Likes

Is that a pack of smokes I see? Sneezles61

those are cards

Kitty eyes

3 Likes

or raccoons

1 Like

And poor Lucky, the one eyed dog outside… :disappointed: Sneezles61

1 Like

One eyed, three legged with a broken tail…

2 Likes

Don’t laugh I had a dog Rex who had one eye three legs. His tail was alright but a farmer shot him he lived but only had one good lung after that. He was a tire biter

3 Likes

bicycle playing cards. I don’t smoke…cigs…

4 Likes

Doing a cider tonight. Delish!

2 Likes

Australian spiced vanilla rum brown ale. Some friends of ours from Australia came to Visit us and brought us some Bundaberg spiced vanilla rum.

3 Likes

Basic APA

3 Likes

My Cote de Blanc hard cider. I forgot to take an og but it currently weighs in at 1.002 not quite fully degassed. So I’m figuring 6-6.5 ish abv.

I have it at 33F, 8psi so when poured it has a nice white effervescent head and pretty high effervescence as you can see in the photo taken half a minute after pouring. The head was at the top of the glass when poured. That all dissipates pretty quickly but a very light effervesence stays with it until it warms to room temperature.

Great fresh green apple aroma, pretty clear. Clean tart apple taste. Dry and very refreshing. I’m pretty pleased with it.

What’s the kegged shelf life on this stuff? It would be great outside in the summer.

1 Like

I kegged some and it got better as time went on. Unfortunately my appetite for it far out stripped the volume. LOL I’m thinking if you keep it cool it should be okay. Always the acetobacter risk but of its good now you should be good in awhile.

Polish Ale. Styrian Celeia and Bobek hops. Fruity, low in bitterness. Brewed for my Polish in-laws.

2 Likes