DIY Tap Handles - incorporating 2 of my hobbies

Well, I’ve been bottling for almost 2 years and just recently switched over to kegging. I have no idea why it took me that long, but once you tap, I think you’ll never go back. Anyhoo, as I was putting this system in place I started to think about what I was going to do for tap handles. I started to shop around but nothing floated my boat. So, then I thought about, how I could incorporate this challange with another hobby of mine, antique Daisy BB Gun Collecting. I had a few spare parts setting around and this is what I came up with. … Stock and Lever …

Nice way to use up spare parts, hopefully you have a Red Ale to go with your Red Ryder handle.

You’ll shoot your eye out :cheers:

Nicely done! Homebrewing is the first hobby that has even come close to competing with my love of firearms, shooting, and reloading. Way to meld the two together!

I’m not sure guns and home brewing are the best hobbies to combine. Sounds like something could go wrong.

I agree^^^. It’s much safer to mix car and beer hobby. :wink:

:cheers:

how about a nice, I don’t know, football instead… :wink:

On a serious note, great looking taps to both of you.

[quote=“StormyBrew”]I agree^^^. It’s much safer to mix car and beer hobby. :wink:

:cheers: [/quote]

What kind of apparatus do you have there in place of the standard flange? I like it!

[quote=“Silentknyght”][quote=“StormyBrew”]I agree^^^. It’s much safer to mix car and beer hobby. :wink:

:cheers: [/quote]

What kind of apparatus do you have there in place of the standard flange? I like it![/quote]

Audi TT parts. See build here.

:cheers:

Those are truly, truly awesome!

I want one!