Disappointing Homebrew Contest

Last I heard, they have around 750 entries to gather, sort, and judge.

edit: updated later in the afternooon

“Many hands make light work”. There is always room for additional stewards and judges.

In the email that I received, there was the standard request to verify that one had signed up to volunteer. At the intersection of “one time software usage” and busy people, busy people over look things in less-than-perfectly designed software.

Well put JMCK… I hope you haven’t too many “rats hindquarters” laying around… I whole heartedly agree… I entered a contest many years ago… 2 entries, the other one got 1 and I got 3… go figure that one out…:unamused: Sneezles61

To err is human, to forgive is divine

Craft Independent beer has gotten better over the years. And they’re always worthy of a second chance (especially after a bad opening week).

My experiences suggest the same could be applied to regional homebrew competitions. Maybe this scales down to local competitions as well.

Its just like water on a ducks back to me… And I don’t hold it against whom made a decision… I know how it is to be overwhelmed… I do have hopes that, there are peeps whom will pay attention to details… Sneezles61