Did learn so much

Thanks you all for the info here on this forum. Do brew now bit over a year now. And still learning but lots of info here. Helped me lots. Big thanks to you all

2 Likes

Good to hear that the purpose of this forum is being accomplished. Thank you for your participation. Even though you consider yourself a new brewer others are learning from your questions and brewing experiences.

2 Likes

OK, there is something that has been really beating my brain for a long time now, so I have to ask the question. What is the meaning of your user name? I have been trying to figure out for almost a year if there is some special meaning and I can’t come up with anything. My name, in the basement is a reference to the fact that all the hobbies I have end up with me spending a lot of time in the basement. It’s where my fermenters are, it’s where my music gear is, it’s where my exercise equipment is. But what is wilcolandzaat. Or is that just your last name and I am trying to figure out some hidden meaning

Haha can make it hard. But its my name. Wilco. First. Last name landzaat. But got my own brew area. Guest room. Started as. Small. Space area now. Full of beer stuff. My vinyl colection. And cd my fav music. Heavymetal/trash metal. A true passion of mine

Well, I have to say, that’s an awesome name. That’s like a name they would use for a main character in an adventure movie!

1 Like